Products for Thoracic Surgery
nCare Medical Recorder
For Full HD images and videos from up to two surgical devices
nCare is a connected medical recorder that captures full-HD images and videos from up to two surgical devices simultaneously. nCare easily, reliably, and securely connects clinicians with the critical visual information they need at anytime. The userfriendly solution can fit nearly anywhere, from an endoscopic cart to an equipment boom. The flexible nCare recorder can be deployed as a stand-alone device or connected to hospital networks and hospital-wide information systems. Recorded visual data can be stored locally on the nCare recorder, saved externally to a USB drive, or stored securely and managed automatically on VaultStream, a centralized medical content management system.
- Capture, record, view, label, print, and export procedural information
via user-friendly touch-panel Interface.
- Optimized for Olympus and compatible with virtually any video source.
- Secure storage and access options.
- Integrated power source protects media in the event of an unexpected power loss (StreamGuard).
- Clinical library with images and videos linked to patient information.
- Interactive virtual collaboration with colleagues (MedPresence).
- Easy and flexible access to images and videos from anywhere using mobile and PC platforms (VaultStream).
- Secure Streaming within hospital network (LiveStream).